Sometimes we don’t have a lot of time to fancy up the presentation of data in an Excel spreadsheet. On these occasions, try these 5 quick formatting tips.
- Change column widths and row heights to provide extra visual white space instead of inserting blank columns or rows.
- Set alignment of each column appropriately for the data it contains.
- Use Word Wrap or Alt-Enter to make text spread across multiple lines in individual cells.
- Bold and increase font size of title. Merge and Center across multiple cells.
- Use borders and shading to further define columns and header information.
Take a look at the difference these 5 tips make: